Current News

Lightningstar and Runningfire have left on the quest!! Brambleclaw is acting leader, and Redtail is acting deputy! I, Ginger(Now known as Lightningstar), will still be posting events, though.

If your cat does not have a picture, please post a picture URL in the chat window.

Old comments will not be deleted.

Please try to be on at least once a week. And, jussybag, if you are not going to be on at all... I may well remove your cats after all.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Everyone, let's revive this Clan!

Everyone, let's get this Clan back again. We NEED active people.

8 comments:

  1. Yes I agree! Finally! Though I'm not really the one who should be saying this.....I wasn't so active myself. Terribly sorry and I'll do all I can to get this clan up and going again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea and. I agree with brambleclaw and you so we could either make something like age and ask how old the cats are in the joining form and ask how old the cats that are already here are or we could ask which people are bored of playing as they are and want to move higher up ex: someone playing a kit that was bored of role playing as the youngest could ask to be made an apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh, sure. I've practically handed this blog over to Max anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your not leader anymore Lightningstar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Lightningstar the cat is. And I'll still come online every so often to roleplay. But the main posts and stuff... I'm letting Max handle that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok we will officially start again on October 8th. Aurora do you have a gmail account so we can talk to each other about the clan? Its ok if you dont wanna tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, I've got SaberRaider and Aurora.

    ReplyDelete

Please make a useful comment! No swearing!