Current News

Lightningstar and Runningfire have left on the quest!! Brambleclaw is acting leader, and Redtail is acting deputy! I, Ginger(Now known as Lightningstar), will still be posting events, though.

If your cat does not have a picture, please post a picture URL in the chat window.

Old comments will not be deleted.

Please try to be on at least once a week. And, jussybag, if you are not going to be on at all... I may well remove your cats after all.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Farewell

"I have decided. Runningfire and I are leaving on the quest at dawn." Lightningstar stood on the Highpillar, looking over the Clan. Mews of protest rose from below.

"Who will be our leader?" worried Fireflower.

"This is foolish! You could die!" cried Crablegs.

"I'm sure Lightningstar will be fine! She could kill anything!" boasted Cloudkit.

Lightningstar yowled for silence. "While I am gone, Brambleclaw will be acting leader. He will represent us at Gatherings. Starfur, are you willing to be acting deputy?"

Starfur looked up, his head still bowed with grief. "I am sorry, but I cannot. Not while I am grieving for Firestorm."

Lightningstar nodded. "Very well. Then, Redtail will be acting deputy. That is all." Lightningstar jumped down from the Highpillar.

(Redtail, and Brambleclaw, do your job! Be on a lot. Listen to Silverleap. I will still be posting events.)

2 comments:

Please make a useful comment! No swearing!